Northwest Freeway Municipal Utility District

Should you have any questions regarding the District functions or operations, you are invited to attend the meetings of the Board of Directors which are normally held at 7:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month at 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1400, Houston, Texas 77056. Please contact our office at (281) 897-9100 to confirm since meetings are occasionally rescheduled.

The following neighborhoods are located within Northwest Freeway Municipal Utility District: Ranch Country, Ranch Country Estates, Creek Ridge, and Cypresswood Trials.

Online Bill Pay
To pay your bill online please click here to visit Regional Water's

If Account is scheduled for termination, to avoid termination online payments must be made prior to 8:00 pm the day before termination is scheduled.

New Customer Information
New residents are required to pay a connection fee and provide a security deposit prior to their account being activated. In addition to these fees, the district requires a signed service agreement on file.

Connection Fee: $15.00
Security Deposit: $100.00

Northwest Freeway MUD New Customer Packet (PDF)
Those customers not establishing service in person are required to provide a notarized copy of the Customer Service Agreement.

Community News
Current Bill Due: 03/01/16
Termination Date for delinquent accounts: 02/18/16*

*To prevent termination of water service, payment must be in the District Operators office prior to the termination date. Once service has been terminated the entire account balance, along with fees, must be paid to get service restored; funds must be in cash, cashier's check, or money order. Online payments will not be received until the next business day.

Drinking Water Report (PDF)

Tax Collector
Wheeler & Associates, Inc. - website

Ground to Surface Water Conversion
What is the "NHCRWA" Fee on my bill? Due to the growing population in the Houston metropolitan area the area has been forced to make a switch from ground water to surface water. The NHCRWA Fee is assessed to pay for the new infrastructure required for the conversion. For more information on surface water conversion visit the NHCRWA website at:
North Harris County Regional Water Authority

This page is solely for assistance with Regional Water Corporation customer service and is in no way under control or direction of the District in which Regional Water provides said information.

Search By


Quick Info